Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Тематические форумы » RPG » list of scammers in runescape.
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

3DMonster - offline 3DMonster
Smile13-08-2001 04:09 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

list of scammers in runescape.

Just decided to put a lil list of scammers in runescape ,well the people that actualyl tried to scam me .
So pretty much i guess the people that trust me can trust this list .
Will updating it by getting new names so far :

1)Rukind123 ( scammed me out of Mithril weapons)
2)Captor Yue (was trying to get my friends and my password)
3)[b]Crmd or Cmrd[b/] (trying to scam out of a Runite Chain Mail)

more updates soon

Take care

slonopotam - offline slonopotam
Smile13-08-2001 22:42 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Etak ti vse svobodnoe mesto na kamradovskom
servake zajmesh

Luchse napishi tut metodi scama.
Vot ja odnazhdi vstretil bolshogo originala. Podhodit on ko mne i govorit-znaesh chto takoe High lvl alchemi?
Ja davaj newba stroit-net deskat.On govorit-ja mogu
perevodit veshi v zoloto i poluchat s nih boldhe gp,chem
oni stojat v magazine. )))(LOL) Daj mne svoi veshi-i ja
tebe dam bolshe zolota chem oni stojat pri pokupke .

Nu ja ego poslal konechno.Zhal-nado bilo poprikalivatsia

Smile14-08-2001 05:41 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Ochen pravilno skazal , Ia napishy cherez chasik ili dva , po russki. A ne translitom .

Dani - offline Dani
Wink14-08-2001 20:34 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Privet Kamradam runescape'a!

A vot ia vstretil odnovo, evo zvali vrode "Answer",on bil ves v chornoi brone i hotel shtobi ia imu dal moy "black platemail armor"
i on mne prevratit v mith armor!
LOL ,on bil smeshnoi...

see you in game

grow strong,Xyro

Smile17-08-2001 16:18 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Ny vot , nakonecto dobralsia to compytera .
Pishy -> raznie sposobi ,kak ludy dyriat dryg dryga .
English version only : message me if you want a russian written one .

Dictionary: a Scammer = is a person that trys to cheat you out of your money or items.

1) First and the easist way for all scammers is to use the accept button screen on the trade screen.For example you have 2500 gold and a Steel Long sword trading for an Adamantite axe. (You have 2.5k gold and a steel long sword ,Scammer has Adamantite axe ).

He talks to you for a bit closes the trading window ,saying he forgot something ,then reopens the trade window ,asking for the trade ,BUT Putting a different axe instead of the Adamantite one.

When you are new to the game its not easy to understand and remember what colour is which metal ,so Adamantite and Mithril look pretty the same in newbies eyes .

Protection from example 1 ALWAYS double check what are you trading for! Just put your mouse over the item in the other person's trade window and see what the name of that item is .Never CLICK accept very fast ,always check for the items name on the other person's trade screen.

Example 2

Similiar to the first one ,where the Scammer offers an incredibly good deal ,say for example , a Runite Long sword (the best long sword in the game ,usual price is 28k-30k , shop's price 32k ) for 10k of gold.

Then after you put your money on the trading screen ,the Scammer quickly takes off the sword ,clicks 'accept' then puts the sword back ,clicks 'accept' ,and so on making it so quickly so its pretty hard to see ,and usually people attracted by the good deal click accept hoping that they will get the sword ,but ALWAYS end up giving they money for nothing to a particular Scammer !.

Protection from Example 2 BEAR in mind that whenever there is a change on the trade screen the 'accept' button WILL GO UNCLICKED .

So if you are trading a Runite long sword on your trade screen for the 30.000 gold pieces from other persons on their screen and you Have accepted the deal , but the other person didnt .If he takes off 1 coin and makes it 29.999 and clicks 'accept',your 'accept' button Will go in the unclicked position !.

Always remember that and never rush the trades ,always take your time to check everything.

Example 3

A lot of people in the game or main cities shout 'FREE SMITHING' usually in coloured letters .What it is - supposedly you give those people the materials(ore) to smith ,and they will give you an item that they made from your ore.

Protection from Example 3 99% of Free Smithing is a CHEAT/SCAM/BULLSHIT ,always remember that and only give your material to the trusted people or smith yourself .

Example 4

Varios "Give me the money for an item ,and i will buy you that item" .Usually done with the Champions guild house,where the runite items are sold .

To get in that Champs guild house a player needs at least 32 quest points , if you dont have that many you cant acess the shops inside the house .

Protection from Example 4 Never give your money to another person for anything ,even if it sounds very good , like 15k for a runite long sword.

Example 5

Joining the guild ,is one of the most popular scams in Runescape .
You see a person that has the best armor and weapons in the game and he asks you if you want to join his guild ,promising that if you join- you will be provided with 2k gold a day ,and free armor and weapons.

The only problem is that he requires to take you a test ,a test of trust .Which is :you give him the best armor/weapon you have,and he gives that back to you .95% its a scam .

This example is very usefull for people that are starting out in the game ,where getting 2k a day sounds very attractive .

Protection from the Example 5
Simply dont do it ,if you see a person in the best armor/weapons in the game THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN TRUST HIM/HER.

And if you want to join a proper/legit guild .Go to the guilds website's and you can apply for the joining online using forms or message boards.

Example 6

I usually get approached by people telling me that they know the secret of getting free money in runescape ,as they go on it sounds very stupid and funny that someone actually might believe it ,but some people do .So here's the warning .
The proccess of it is simple .->

A person whispers/private messages you that they know the secret of free money ,and asking you not to tell anyone .

Then they tell you that its really easy and you will get about 5,000 gold a day .And asking you to follow the instructions .The instructions might be different but they all have a change password thing somewhere in one of those steps

Here's what happend to me .He said:
Use a pickaxe,
then examine your pickaxe,
the use your pickaxe again ,
type 123409876 on the keyboard ,
change your password to GSA9011,
log off ,
wait 10 minutes ,
and login in the game again ,
you will recieve 5,000 in your bank .

NEVER even start talking to players like that, usually IGNORE them straight away or tell somone to post about it on their webpage so the other people would see the Scammers name .In my case it was (Captor Yue,Miner4040,ICU100)

Just the last warning for everyone- if you see ,feel or think that this person might be a scammer or he's trying to scam you ,my best suggestion would be to leave or stop talkign to that person STRAIGHT AWAY .

Thats all from me for now .Look for more updates ,eventhough here's covered pretty much everything .

Brought to you by 3DMonsta .

Take care .

DeadUshka - offline DeadUshka
18-08-2001 14:49 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад-Костяное Ухо

Мораль: Не верь никому!

Talking18-08-2001 15:54 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Svoim verit mogno

18-08-2001 22:58 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

naivniy chelovek.Nedavno bil sluchaj-chelovek pol goda bil znakom
so scamerom i dazhe daval emu password svoego chara. Tot vzial
i obchistil ego chara.
Moral:ne kazhdij svoj -svoj

See you in game

With respect slon898 63lvl warrior

19-08-2001 05:32 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Deivstvitelno, ochen mnogo slychaev pohoge na to chto ti skazal,Slon.
Bil toge slychai ,kogda ludi bili dryzia v REAL LIFE , i gili na odnoi ylice ! I vse ravno kto-to iz nih vzial i pomenial passwords k dvym account'am - I VSE !

A vot yg kto kak ponimaet slovo 'SVOI' eto ni mne reshat

Ia kak govoritsia predypredil

Good luck .

PS: Slon ti otkyda leveli nabiraesh ? nikogda tebia v online nevidno!.

19-08-2001 21:08 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

kak eto ne vidno.
a ti menia poprobuj v friend list dobavit

A serjozno ja obichno kazhdij sen v online s 1.00 do 7.00 po moskve.
Odnazhdi vstretil tam Dani (Xyro). Tak chto mi vidimo v raznoe vremia sidim

See you in game

20-08-2001 06:21 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Davno vas dobavil v friends list

Azzy i Xyro vmeste igrali mnogo raz ..ladno po moskve ie gde to s 5-6pm do 10-11pm

lvl 53 , nado bydet mne pokazat kakie y menia novie shtychki poiavilis ..

ladno nadeus .yvidimsia

Take care

21-08-2001 02:30 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Privet vsem

Narod kto igraet v runeshkaf

Podkluchajtes k russkomu IRC runescape kanalu
login:irc.jurai.org kanal-#bos
kanal 'brotherhood of steel'-russkogo runescape klana

See you in game

Talking23-08-2001 11:49 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Bydem posmotret.

Ksati skazat ,zavtra - v Piatnicy(Friday) bydet Clan War .

The Wanderers/ Gladiatorz/ Mafia VS Razors/someone else .

bydet interesno posmotret ili poychavstovat.

02-09-2001 13:44 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

update....
tak na vsiakii slychai dlia nachinauchih

03-09-2001 02:54 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Эх,разогнали нас тут,на камраде((
Ну ничего, с моей подачи на АГ открыли раздел форума про онлановые игрушки.)

Всех прошу туда.

С уважением Slon898 67lvl warrior

05-09-2001 02:06 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Nado bydet posmotret' obiazatelno .

Kstati slovo or ONLINE GAMES FORUM...zria vi tak Alexx baten'ka rassformirovali ,ia s vami s samogo nachala bil mogete dage daty registracii posmotret' .

Horoshii bil www.3dfiles.ru i www.komrad.ru no potihon'ky v moih glazah padaet .

Vot tak.

05-09-2001 02:58 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

поддерживаю-верните форум по онлайн играм!

С уважением slonopotam

06-09-2001 03:12 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Hmmm devstvitelno ,prosto galko forum .

Hotiabi otvet'te gospoda moderatori .

16-09-2001 18:49 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

K slovy skazat', ia bol'she v Runescape ne igrau .char-a otdal drygy. Esli yvidete skagite privet...

a tak vsem - vsego dobrogo.

Dani - offline Dani
Unhappy16-09-2001 22:44 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Tebe toze vsego horoshevo!

nadael da? ia v nego toze davno ne igral

18-09-2001 18:05 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Da nadael, da esche vremeni nety .Ahhhh

Vsem poka

Текущее время: 06:21
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему