Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Тематические форумы » Simulators and Arcade Racing » Серия игр "Полный привод: 4х4" » I want to buy this game
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

robyone - offline robyone
16-01-2007 10:50 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

I want to buy this game

Hallo friends from Russia!

I'm Roberto, I'm an UAZ Owner in Italy (yes, we have some UAZ here in my Country!) and I'm member of the Italian UAZ Owners Club (http://www.uazitalia.net). I know about this amazing game and I would like to buy but in Italy it is not sold! Please tell me how I can do to buy it !!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but I don't speak and read russian (I'm using Google translator) so I beg your pardon if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Ciao, Roberto

СашОК - offline СашОК
16-01-2007 11:00 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Cool

FreEonE_CS - offline FreEonE_CS
16-01-2007 11:04 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Мастер виртуального офф-роада "Полный Привод: УАЗ 4х4"

robyone Hallo, Roberto 8-)

Try to buy in the Internet-shop. This long and tiresome employment, but it of that costs.

СашОК - offline СашОК
16-01-2007 11:08 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

robyone
Hello
to buy here http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/2996846/

SN1PER - offline SN1PER
16-01-2007 18:59 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Hello from Odessa!!!=))

BK_4x4game - offline BK_4x4game
16-01-2007 21:21 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Руководитель проекта "Полный привод"
Avalon Style Entertainment

robyone hello Roberto! great to hear such interest!
As far as it is not distributed worldwide, we will check if you could order it somehow so that there will be some shop-interface in english. Currently there is one shop (link above) that delivers the orders around the world - we're now checking if they have russian only interface or it is possible to order in english.

AZone - offline AZone
17-01-2007 02:37 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

BK_4x4game You'd better check if your game can have English interface. Sorry for my French.

BK_4x4game - offline BK_4x4game
17-01-2007 09:14 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Руководитель проекта "Полный привод"
Avalon Style Entertainment

AZone well, you have the point but the game interface is not that non-intuitive
so it'll be hard but not impossible
while ordering the game is much harder

17-01-2007 14:18 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

thanks for help. Anyway I'll have the game! In fact a dear friend from Moskow has bought a DVD for me and it will ship soon. Anyway, I've tried to contact the eshops you suggest me, but they do not have English interface. I also wrote them an eMail, but no answer. But this problem has been solved!

About the Russian Interface of the game, I've found on the Internet some translations of text:

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=274895

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=279952

The problem could be with text inserted inside images. I will see how to do when I wil have my copy of the game ;-)

Korvin - offline Korvin
17-01-2007 15:11 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Полный Привод: УАЗ 4Х4

robyone send me your address Ill gift you a copy

17-01-2007 15:36 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Hallo Korvin, I'm sending you a PM :-)

Korvin - offline Korvin
17-01-2007 15:47 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Полный Привод: УАЗ 4Х4

robyone ok Iam waiting, Its gonna take about couple week to be delivered

AZone - offline AZone
21-01-2007 03:34 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

robyone About the Russian Interface of the game, I've found on the Internet some translations of text:
That file is valid only for stock version of the game. I know it since I did that translation. I didn't have time to make corrections for newer versions.

Текущее время: 01:49
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему