Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Тематические форумы » RPG » Fallout CLUB » The Original Language of Fallout (only!)
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор
  << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Kozzak - offline Kozzak
19-11-2002 20:53 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Украинский камрад

Salvatore
To your regret not all phrases and constructions can be easily rendered from one language to another without losses of extra-linguistic elements. My choice in such cases is to think of an equivalent, which will produce the same emotional and connotational effect. These equivalents can’t be universal, so you should adjust the phrase to every particular situation.

I hope it doesn’t sound too sophisticated?

Mx - offline Mx
19-11-2002 21:28 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Kozzak
Actually, every language has its own idioms, and I'm sure there is something in english that exactly fits this case. The issue is that it could even sound completely different way, but yet produce the same effect on the english speaking people.

Mx - offline Mx
21-11-2002 02:06 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Stasishe
Звиняйтэ за оффтопик
It's ok. See, I spoke off the subject either. Maybe I had to choose the right place and the right time better... Anyway we can continue now.

VorteX DrAgON - offline VorteX DrAgON
21-11-2002 05:46 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Mx
How to tell this phrase? "Я ненавижу, когда мне указывают, как жить, на каком языке разговаривать."

Salvatore - offline Salvatore
21-11-2002 16:02 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

VorteX DrAgON
Can I try? ;-)

"I hate when somebody obtrudes his opinion upon the mode of life and language he can only speak" :-)))

Who can correct me or improve the translation?

Mx - offline Mx
21-11-2002 21:48 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Salvatore
The first part is quiet interesting, but I think there's no need to use unusual words in this case. Actually, it's ok, but I would say another way. IMHO, it conveys the point in more adequate way.

"I hate it when someone indicates me how to live and what language to speak."

I know that it's simple, but it's also pretty plain.

23-11-2002 18:32 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Salvatore Mx
Thank you very much!

Salvatore - offline Salvatore
25-11-2002 20:13 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

VorteX DrAgON
You are welcome ;-)

Mx
Well, actually I don't know what the words are usual and what are unusual :-)

Mx - offline Mx
25-11-2002 20:27 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Salvatore
I meant that in my opinion it's better to use clear and plain language in this case.

Prince Dakkar - offline Prince Dakkar
28-11-2002 20:29 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Local Master of your Destiny

I just wanted to warn all the intruders: if you're going to write any kind of nationalistic phrases than your presence here can be limited quite fast.

Mx - offline Mx
30-11-2002 21:51 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

As Prince predicted, the topic doesn't really grow fast and successful, so let's just settle with this issue. If anyone has any question or needs any help regarding the language, feel free to ask us, and knowing people will always help you as far as they know themselves.

Упырь - offline Упырь
01-12-2002 19:47 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

English sux. I really dont like it. What for?
Russian language is much more rich. For example. You are trying to insult somebody. What wil you say?
Something like that:"You are motherfucker. You sux" or "Fuck off sucker". Thats`s all. And try to imagine what can you say him using Russian language.

I think this topic must be closed.
Mx
Try to create on american site, forum called "The original lunguage of Borya Eltsin"

Mx - offline Mx
01-12-2002 20:02 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Упырь
English sux. I really dont like it.
It's your opinion and I'm not going to argue with that. Anyway it doesn't make english less important or less hard to learn for some people.

I think this topic must be closed.
I think the sky should be yellow.

Try to create on american site, forum called "The original lunguage of Borya Eltsin"
Nice idea. I'll try, when I'll have some free time to waste . This forum is about fallout. I like fallout. Thus the topic is "the original language of fallout".

Stasishe - offline Stasishe
02-12-2002 02:57 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Упырь I don't think like you. This topic was created in right place, for those who want to learn english to play games in original.

02-12-2002 09:44 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Упырь
lunguage

02-12-2002 09:45 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Stasishe
Agree

Упырь - offline Упырь
02-12-2002 20:03 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Stasishe
If u wanna learn English go to www.neonteen.com. Then write there somethink like "I am usama ben laden, u all will die". This will be very goo practice!

Упырь - offline Упырь
02-12-2002 20:05 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Stasishe
Or simple take Happy English2!

02-12-2002 20:37 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

Enough of this. As I told, if you have no desire to participate, just feel free not to look into this topic. It will be your personal choice. But you have no right to decide for the others what to do.

Stasishe - offline Stasishe
03-12-2002 03:01 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Упырь This will be very goo practice!
I don't like GOO...

Mx - offline Mx
03-12-2002 03:12 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Stasishe

03-12-2002 19:53 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

I've promised...

Mx - offline Mx
03-12-2002 20:35 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Prince Dakkar
I'm now realizing how much extra work I've created for you... Isn't it disturbing? If it is, than... you know....

Mx - offline Mx
07-12-2002 23:00 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Упырь
First of all read the name of the topic again. Second - there are many chats in internet to curse in, but I don't go to chats, thus.... oh, well...

08-12-2002 15:57 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

Mx
Actually, I think that it's quite useless to have such topic even like an indicator. Sometimes you can speak with a man for a long time and you'll know nothing about his attitudes and principles. Here we can see what's inside our visitors
I hope it can prevent some mistakes.

Текущее время: 11:56 << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему