Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Тематические форумы » RPG » Fallout CLUB » The Original Language of Fallout (only!)
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор
  << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Mx - offline Mx
15-11-2002 02:05 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

VorteX DrAgON
kind of - ~ a little
tired = exhausted
"don't be too hard on me" = don't judge me too hard = don't pay attention to my mistakes

What it means?
Correction: What does it mean?

Stasishe - offline Stasishe
15-11-2002 02:24 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

So, if you look at Dakkar's message with more attention, you can NOT see a comma! If we agree that it was mistype, and should not be a capital in "but" then there are NO sentences, beginning with "but" !

VorteX DrAgON - offline VorteX DrAgON
15-11-2002 02:25 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Mx
Accepted

Prince Dakkar - offline Prince Dakkar
15-11-2002 16:20 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Local Master of your Destiny

Stasishe
Arghhh! All right, from this moment on I'm going to write in Hunter's style

Kozzak - offline Kozzak
15-11-2002 19:25 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Украинский камрад

Did you create this topic just to show how cool you are, or you really feel such irresistible necessity to communicate in English?
As for me personally, I don’t have any problems in speaking & understanding English, but some other comrades will definitely have. It seems to me a bit unfair to deprive them of a possibility to participate in conversation.
Don’t you feel the same?
And, also, don't you find that this topic has tranformated into something like "English for Beginners, by Mx & Mortitia"? Nothing personal, of course .

Mortitia Addams - offline Mortitia Addams
15-11-2002 20:07 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Гроза редисок

Kozzak -> O, well... I didn't mean to hurt anybody. I was attracted by the idea itself, becasue all the english-speaking people in my ICQ are in the ignore list right now, due to their strong wish to talk about sex only - what a deviation!

Kozzak - offline Kozzak
15-11-2002 21:59 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Украинский камрад

Mortitia Addams
I just wanted to say that this topic is quite OK, and rather unique. The only problem is that instead of discussing Fallout-related subjects you switched your attention to scrupulous analysis of others' messages, seeking for doubtful mistakes, mistypes and comma omittings .
Let's just have a pleasant talk about Fallout, or music, or whatever (if you insist on avoiding sex topics ), being tolerant to others' mistakes. PEACE

Mx - offline Mx
15-11-2002 22:03 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Kozzak
This thread haven't appeared out of nothing, and, by the way, it's not even me, who first brought up the idea. Maybe you're right about the 'unfair' statement, but I also didn't mean to hurt anybody, and will gladly help anyone, who'd like to participate. If I wanted to show how cool I am, I'd definitely choose another way to do it ... Furthermore, I feel the irresistible necessity to communicate in English as long as people here are having fun doing it and I myself have already memorized a couple of new words.

Prince Dakkar
Here we go! Another nonsense team!

Mx - offline Mx
15-11-2002 22:07 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Mortitia Addams
He gave not a bad idea about the book, don't you think?

Kozzak
your attention to scrupulous analysis of others' messages, seeking for doubtful mistakes, mistypes and comma omittings
You know what? I thought about it myself, and I think you're right. I don't really like correcting mistakes here, so...

...let's all just speak the way Kozzak suggested.

16-11-2002 15:51 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

So, may I return?

Kozzak - offline Kozzak
16-11-2002 17:37 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Украинский камрад

Mx
If you gonna publish a book, I want to go shares with you, ‘coz it was my idea and it was me who thought of a title for it!
And also, I wonder what new words can a US resident learn from here? Of course, if it is not a secret information (regarding your former status ).

Prince Dakkar
You are always welcome!

17-11-2002 09:53 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

He's already retired, so don't worry Now he's just a mad person, without any special rights

Mx - offline Mx
17-11-2002 10:09 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Kozzak
Don't listen to him. I'll share the whole your fare piece with you.

17-11-2002 13:35 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

Mx
Desinformation!

Kozzak - offline Kozzak
17-11-2002 16:12 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Украинский камрад

Really, Mx, what has happened? Do all FBI agents eventually go mad?

Mx - offline Mx
17-11-2002 18:18 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Kozzak
No, they don't However it's pretty easy to go mad as a result of this job, due to the permanent work with such infringers as Prince

Salvatore - offline Salvatore
17-11-2002 19:22 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Hi again,
How can I translate the following phrases:
"Фол это вам не диабла"
"Водка это вам не пиво"
"Мерин это вам не запор"
and the like?

VorteX DrAgON - offline VorteX DrAgON
18-11-2002 08:39 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

"Фол это вам не диабла" - Fallout it's not a Diablo
"Водка это вам не пиво" - Vodka it's not a beer
"Мерин это вам не запор" - Mersedes it's not a ZAZ.

Understand?

18-11-2002 11:36 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

2 VorteX DrAgON:
Well, your translate is too primitive. You didn't take into account emotional nuance of the phrases.

Is there any other translations?

18-11-2002 17:45 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

Mx
Infringer? Are you speaking about yourself?

Kozzak - offline Kozzak
18-11-2002 20:34 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Украинский камрад

Salvatore
Consider the following variants, may be you’ll find them more emotiomal:
1) A super game of all times and nations is not a primitive Diablo
2) Nemiroff is not Smirnoff

I was at a loss with the third one, so I consulted PROMT translator. Just enjoy what it has given out:
3) Merin it to you not a constipation.

I love computer-based translators!

Mx - offline Mx
18-11-2002 20:43 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Salvatore
I've also always been interested in how to correctly convey the impression these phrases create, but I haven't found a satisfying translation. I will ask a couple of friends about it, maybe they'll have the answer.

Prince Dakkar
I said work with such infringers. I don't work with myself. I work on myself, but I work with others. In this case "others" is directly related to you, my friend.

Smile19-11-2002 16:06 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Kozzak
Uh, thanx, but I'm looking for universal structure of the sentence to be able to translate any similar phrases. The tone of the phrases must be edifying but thoughtful at the same time.

Hope this explanation is understandable :-)

19-11-2002 16:08 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

"Мда-а, Фол это вам не Дьябла..."

19-11-2002 20:14 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать

Mx
And I like to work with the dead agents. Horrigan was one of them...

Текущее время: 23:03 << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему