Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Тематические форумы » CRPG на основе правил AD&D » Редакторы Инфинити.
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор

Mahatma - offline Mahatma
Question03-10-2001 05:33 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Редакторы Инфинити.

Может кто знает, есть ли такие? а то появилась у меня задумка, можно будет посмотреть возможно ли ее воплотить.

rap4life - offline rap4life
03-10-2001 07:28 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Зайди на www.teambg.com. По-моему, там есть искомое.

03-10-2001 09:56 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Я старый тупой, мне лень их сайт перелопачивать, кто знает как на их вопросы отвечать?

http://www.teambg.net/teambg_com/downloader.asp?AppFile=IEEP_v109Build39.zip

ax - offline ax
03-10-2001 16:36 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Тут глянь http://rdgroup.narod.ru/

skm - offline skm
04-10-2001 11:03 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

2 Mahatma:
The fairly obvious correct answers are as follows.

1) What best describes TeamBG's goals?
To make balanced and interesting game add-ons and complete new games using the official IE games.

2) What is the meaning of the word "hacking"?
To use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network. (This is the modern popular definition, though it is incorrect as this actually describes "cracking".)

3) Who wrote the Infinity Engine Editor Pro (IEEP)?
Gustov Montessi (GM)
ToddTeamBG (TL)
b and c (they are the same person)

4) What do you use TeamBG programs for?
Minor editing for my personal single player games only.
Making balanced custom files one by one that I share with people online.
Making balanced large game add-ons or MOD's and such.

5) What are your thoughts about IE game add-ons and MOD's already made and currently being made using TeamBG's (and other) programs?
Any adventure add-ons or MOD's that people take the time and energy to create I am thankful for and want to play.

6) Who are members of TeamBG?
Only those few programmers that actually create the programs that are downloadable at TeamBG.com and are listed as members in TeamBG's FAQ.

7) Does using TeamBG programs make a person a "hacker" or a "programmer" (do you have to be a "programmer" to use TeamBG's programs)?
No

8) How do you share custom files you make with other people?
Export files that have names or desсriptions to TBG files. I also use IAP files for multiple TBG's. I always include a README.TXT and put it all in a ZIP file.

9) Is TeamBG breaking any laws or doing anything illegal in your opinion?
No

10) Do you think BioWare, Black Isle Studios, or Interplay want TeamBG to not do the things we are doing?
No

skm - offline skm
04-10-2001 11:05 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

Получено эмпирически с первой попытки.

05-10-2001 10:36 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Камрад

недооценил я биоваров

Текущее время: 04:06
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему