Первый официальный патч для Strike Fighters
Выпущен вчера. Брать здесь:
http://www.strategyfirst.ca/downloa...es/SFP1_sp1.exe (2,9 Мб)
Вот что он правит:
Strike Fighters: Project 1
Service Pack 1 Readme
January 21, 2003
* Native support for NaturalPoint trackIR GX has been added. Please visit
their website at http://games.naturalpoint.com to download the interface
program. You must have NaturalPoint software open before starting Strike
* All new set of special effects, produced by Scott Gentile exclusively for
Strike Fighters, has been added.
* Padlock key now toggles correctly even after using a snap view key.
* Snap View Up key (keypad 5) may be combined with other snap view keys to give
intermediate look up view in any direction.
* AI wingmen will now jettison air-to-ground ordnances when engaging in a dogfight.
* RWR display (available only in F-4E cockpit) works correctly now.
* Roll rate has been increased for all aircraft.
* Debriefing Log no longer groups multiple cannon hits into a single line entry;
each individual cannon hit is now recorded separately.
* Debriefing Log now shows correct number of rounds fired from multiple cannons.
* Campaign no longer assigns night missions to day-only fighters (F-100 and A-4).
* Following three additional services have been added: German Navy
(Marinefliger), Royal Australian Navy, and Argentine Navy.
* C-130 landing gears will now extend correctly.
* Tu-22 having incorrect afterburner thrust value has been fixed.
* B-57 Canberra bombers now carry wingtip tanks correctly.
* Load out screen can now handle internal bomb bay with multiple bombs properly.
* Overall stability of the game has been improved.
* R and Shift-R no longer crash the game in Dogfight multiplayer mode.
* The Multiplayer Co-op mission briefing now displays the correct mission type.
* Players now start out closer in Multiplayer Co-op mission.
* The Multiplayer Dogfight Hangar screen now shows the correct aircraft image.
* Exiting a Dogfight multiplayer game now shows a more detailed debriefing.
* The wait time for client launch in the Game Spy Arcade has been increased.
* AAA and SAM units now show up properly.
* Skip to next encounter (Alt-N) always returning "Enemies are near!" bug is fixed.
* Aircraft upgrade text now shows up on the Campaign debriefing screen.
* Mercenary campaign now saves the available funds correctly.
* Mercenary campaign no longer receives automatic aircraft upgrades; you now
must purchase your new aircraft on the load out screen instead.
* Load out menu flickering on some video cards has been fixed.
* Campaign start screen crashing to desktop on some sound cards has been fixed.
* VMFA-531 campaign erroneously "upgrading" to F-100D has been fixed (already
affected campaign must be restarted from the beginning).
* Menu music volume no longer returns to default setting after exiting flight.
* MiG-17F having incorrect engine thrust value has been fixed.
* All rocket pods are now aligned better with A2G gun sight.
* A-4B/C/E 3D external models with misplaced polygon on the fuselage have
* Aileron response to input has been improved for all aircraft.
Strike Fighters: Project 1
Developed by Third Wire Productions
Published by Strategy First
Dont drink and drive - smoke and fly!