Kamrad.ru

дневники | кабинет | регистрация | календарь | участники | faq | правила | поиск | фотоальбом | каська | выйти
Kamrad.ru Kamrad.ru » Тематические форумы » RPG » Fallout CLUB » The Original Language of Fallout (only!)
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема
Автор
  << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
Mx - offline Mx
09-12-2002 01:04 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Prince Dakkar
What do you mean? I'm kind of getting what you said about seeing what inside our visitors, but I don't see how we'd change the name of the topic... (Or you mixed words "useless" and "useful"??? )

Lengra - offline Lengra
16-01-2003 08:03 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

Hey! Is anybody here?
C'mon guys, let's rock-n-roll!!

VorteX DrAgON - offline VorteX DrAgON
17-01-2003 05:42 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Lengra
It's over. But if you want, we may try to continue this topic

Lengra - offline Lengra
18-01-2003 17:49 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

VorteX DrAgON
It's over. But if you want, we may try to continue this topic
Ok. Let's talk about... hmm.. about English
How long are you studying English?

20-01-2003 03:23 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

ЯненавижуПОПсу
Shut up your f..g mouth!!! I hope you listen to Limb Bizkit.
*гнусавый голос переводчика: "Закрой рот. Здесь дамы. Надеюсь ты не хочешь быть похожим на LimpBizkit""*

Lengra
A little bit Over five years, but how you can see it's not professionally

Mx - offline Mx
21-01-2003 01:14 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Even though my hands are dying to correct something, I won't, in purpose of preserving the friendly condition of the discussion...
So...

Lengra
It's nice that you've decided to continue this topic... I'm sure willing to speak with you about anything. I'm also curious - how long have you been studying english?

NikS*urban* - offline NikS*urban*
22-01-2003 09:13 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Призрак Опера

Hallo comrades! Does anybody mind my joining the conversation?

Lengra - offline Lengra
22-01-2003 14:38 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

VorteX DrAgON Mx
I'm learning English for about 6 years. And I'm still busy doing it
Have you ever read a book in English? I'm reading The Island of Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell now. Quite interesting.

Mx - offline Mx
22-01-2003 22:07 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

NikS*urban*
Yes, we all mind your joining. I'm just kidding. Of course you're welcome.

Lengra
I am, as it's easy to find out, living in the english speaking country, thus I'm only reading in english, even though there are tons of russian books available for purchase here. I've read such great books as Fade by Robert Cormier, Moon Palace by Paul Auster and Music of Chance by the same author. And of course I always watch movies in english (as long as they're not russian movies, coz then it'd be perversion ). Unfortunately, I've never heard about this book, that you pointed out. Is it interesting? What is it about?

23-01-2003 05:31 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Призрак Опера

I've been learning English for about 10 years (frankly speaking my English needs LOTS of improvements and practice)
I had access to some books and movies (my English teacher always tells me to forget "the American way of speaking" as she calls it and to "speak prober GB-English" but I just can't ) in English. I have 'bout 20 books at home - that's all I managed to get There are some really good things ( like "People of the Masks", "Pet Sematory" or "The Firm" ). You see, I can't find any place to buy English fiction in my town

Lengra - offline Lengra
25-01-2003 14:40 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

Mx
It's interesting but I didn't like it because I took it as an adventure book about Indians but it was actually about "dishonest Russians" and about poor little girl who was alone on the abandoned island.

NikS*urban*
You see, I can't find any place to buy English fiction in my town
You can load them from the internet

27-01-2003 09:58 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Призрак Опера

Lengra
Well, that's the most simple way, but IMHO reading the book differs from reading its electronic copy a lot.
I guess I should try anyways.

It's interesting but I didn't like it because I took it as an adventure book about Indians but it was actually about "dishonest Russians"
Yeah, that's quite familiar to me I guess half of my books mention this topic more or less

Mx - offline Mx
29-01-2003 17:23 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

I've just read posts on the first page of this topic.... Wasn't it such an encouraging beginning before some people ( ) came and some people ( ) left the discussion.... I think it worth continuing.... Actually, I'd really like to have such a conversation with you people ( Mortitia Addams, Prince Dakkar, Vortex Dragon, Stasishe, tipson and so on + ones who are here now) in any language! Really!... Where is the so-called (by me ) elite? Да хоть по китайски, но поговорить очень хочется. О чём угодно.... Lyrical mood shows itself .

Mx - offline Mx
29-01-2003 17:30 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Almost two years of living on kamrad finally called for addiction, and now this stupid red sign, that says "addicted" continues to take away points of morality. For some reason journals don't fulfill this desire in social life on kamrad... It's heavy feeling... As it's always been heavy for me to lose anything due to f-ing saddness and regret...

Lengra - offline Lengra
30-01-2003 06:31 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

NikS*urban*
reading the book differs from reading its electronic copy a lot
I used to read lot's of sci-fi book in electronic version becose it's cheaper and, actually, there's no space for new books in my library So, try!
Mx
For some reason journals don't fulfill this desire in social life on kamrad
The same problem but I'm missing "Флейм"

01-02-2003 10:25 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Призрак Опера

Mx
When I first saw the title of the topic I thought people'll be discussing the English version of Fallout By the way, I once saw a counterfeit disc where Fallout was translated as "Радиоактивные осадки". I should have bought it to see the in-game translation...

Lengra
Yeah, but I know no e-libraries where one can find books in English I would appreciate you telling me some of 'em.

Lengra - offline Lengra
01-02-2003 13:33 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

Here you are

03-02-2003 02:39 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Mx
Where is the so-called (by me ) elite?
Elite??? You said Elite??? I want to play Elite IV

Actually i play in Mafia-Online here. So go on and join us It's very interesting game

oops...some errors was here

Изменено: VorteX DrAgON, 04-02-2003 в 01:34

Mx - offline Mx
03-02-2003 19:03 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

VorteX DrAgON
Unfortunately I think I won't be able to join you, even though I'd really like to do so. The problem is that you have many time limits and stuff there and I'm not sure the flexibility of my schedule. So I'm gonna pass on it. Sorry.

04-02-2003 01:36 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Mx

You no need many time limits and stuff. Just try and then make your verdict.

Mx - offline Mx
04-02-2003 04:54 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

VorteX DrAgON
I mean, you have to answer in mafia, before the end of some period, or your opinion won't count. That's what I meant.

05-02-2003 01:50 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Дракон царских кровей
Droplet Keeper forever

Mx
I don't understand. Translate please.

Mx - offline Mx
05-02-2003 02:17 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

VorteX DrAgON
you have to answer in mafia - Ты должен ответить в Мафии
before the end of some period - до конца какого-либо периода
or your opinion won't count - иначе твоё мнение не будет считаться.

It's like you're given only a few hours to respond.

Lengra - offline Lengra
05-02-2003 12:57 URL сообщения      K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Снегурочка
Зевучесть кошачья

Mx
Did I make any mistakes?

Mx - offline Mx
05-02-2003 19:54 URL сообщения Дневник     K-Mail    Профиль    Поиск    Контакт-лист   Редактировать
Mad fancier

Lengra
Yes, actually...

It's better to say "How long have you been studying english?".

I used to read lot's of sci-fi book in electronic version becose it's cheaper
I've read a lot of electronic versions of sci-fi books, because it's cheaper.
(Actually I'm not sure about this one, but I really feel that something is missing here)

Here you are
Here you go

However I've decided not to correct mistakes, but if someone asks, then I can point out whatever seems wrong to me in his/her respondings.

Текущее время: 23:54 << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>
новая тема  ответить следующая тема | предыдущая тема

Перейти:

версия для печати   отправить эту страницу по e-mail   подписаться на эту тему